Is your marriage on the rocks? Divorce is never the way that a couple wants their marriage to end but sometimes it is inevitable. There are many signs that suggest it is time to pick up the phone to call a divorce lawyer orlando fl and we have 10 of those reasons listed below.
1. Your spouse doesn’t meet your needs, mentally, physically, or emotionally. Your partner is supposed to be the person whom you can count on, turn to, and always know will be there to help in your time of need.
2. Have you grown apart and no longer know the person that is standing in front of you? People change and sometimes that means they grow apart.
3. You think about being in a relationship or having sex with another person. Infidelity is never acceptable in a relationship.
4. You are not happy in the relationship and find yourself more miserable than you are happy.
5. You stay together for the sake of the kids. Many couples do this but most of the time it is not the best solution to any problems.
6. Do you threaten to call the lawyer all the time and possibly even have his number pre-programmed into the phone? Yes, it is time to call!
7. If there is any type of abuse in the relationship it is time to get divorced. Abuse in any form or fashion is never okay.
8. You’ve tried therapy and other options but nothing seems to improve the marriage.
9. Are you together only because of perception? If you don’t want other people to judge you and that keeps you together, it is time to free yourself.
10. There is no trust in the marriage. Without trust you do not have any basis for a relationship or a marriage.